Sunday, November 14, 2010

I tryed hard 2 get, he still came?

so this guy I like flirts with me, and I flirt with him. he sed he didnt like me, i believe him, SOMEWHAT he flirts with me %26amp; only me he has a gf but he dont act like it! I played hard to get but he still came back. most girls play hard 2 get with him %26amp; hes like w/e but not with me, he just kept on %26amp; on %26amp; on! so what do I do? I realy like %26amp; I dont wanna give up, but Im scared, I dont think he would hurt me, cause hes never hurt a girl b4, but im scared Id build myself up id get hurt....idk what 2 do, I realy realy realy like him and I think he likes me cause hes not goin away. what do I do? %26amp; I dont think his gf would be happy if she knew how he acted round me, hes never did that b4. usualy wen he has a gf hes untouchable, but not with this one I kinda think he asked her out 2 fill an eptyness (sp)! what do I doI tryed hard 2 get, he still came?
You're going to get whats coming to you....a guy that cheats on his girl.I tryed hard 2 get, he still came?
Jus go for it you dont no what will happen if you dont ever try!!
Well i understand what you are going through as I'm going through some thing similar myself and him too has a girlfriend. i would tell you the same thing i tell myself be PATIENT i know that's a task and a half but really their is nothing else you can do at this point. If he is happy or not in the relationship it doesn't matter because he is in one regardless. If you really like the guy which I'm certain you do, have patience and in the mean time build a solid friendship with him now and who nose what the future will hold for you too and if nothing at least you have a really nice guy friend to talk turn to.

No comments:

Post a Comment