Sunday, November 14, 2010

HELP! How do you tell difference from ';Hard to get'; to plain I DONT LIKE YOU?

Hey, I'm wondering how you can tell the difference between a girl playing hard to get from one that just doesn't like you that way. Also how often to girls actually play hard to get (I personally think its stupid, and that they should just be straightforward with you. I ask this because there is a girl that I kind of fancy, we were friends way back in 3-5th grade and then I moved away from a few years and around 6years later i saw her again briefly bumpin into her at the faire. I wanted to hang out with her sometime and told her we should, and she kept saying yeah we need to. Now I sent her a msg on myspace tellin her I have somethin personal to ask her on the phone, when could i give her a call. She just wrote back something like





I'd invite you to come on our dare night, except it's only for girls (like a girls night out type of thing) and we are looking to score some hott guys, hahah. So I think you would feel a little out of place if ya know what I mean :P

I have to ask some sexy stranger to be my valentine haaa.

Oh and I'm not sure since my phone has been dying alot lately.. I seriously need a new charger!



Yeah I was confused and was wondering if this was a test or just a ';no thanks'; I called her later and talked for around 15min then right when I was about to end the call she said ';hold on a sec i got a call on the other line..blahblah blah, its my driver instructor sorry I have to go'; which was obviously a lie. Help me out!HELP! How do you tell difference from ';Hard to get'; to plain I DONT LIKE YOU?
well if they dont like you they'll probably tell you to go away if there playing hard to get they'll probably talk to you a bitHELP! How do you tell difference from ';Hard to get'; to plain I DONT LIKE YOU?
To me, from a women's point of view, I'm sorry but that sounds like she just isn't into you like that. She may be interested in being friends, but I see no romantic spark there, not even in terms of playing hard to get
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment