Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can you tell if a girl is playing hard to get or she's just not interested?

Because there's this girl i like and her name is Alie i see her everyday like last year in the hallways and i look at her and she looks at me then when i walked past her she was talking about me to her friend Adrianna and her friend looked at me.Then when she was hugging this guy she was looking at me i thought she was trying to make me jealous but it doesn't like it.Then on october during lunch she was walking by looking right at me i looked at her and she quickly looked away smiling then she tried to look at me again but she looked away when i was still looking at her.Then when it was time to go to class i was talking to my teacher in the hallway and Alie was looking at me.Then after 3 weeks i got myself a haircut and when i was in the hallway Alie was looking right at me and she told her friend Adrianna that i got a haircut and she was looking at it.So i don't stare at her too much but she sometimes looks at me even when im looking.I accidentally told her other friend Vanessa that i like her friend Alie because i couldn't stop thinking about her plus i don't know her and its been 6 months and i still haven't talk to Alie.Then on Wednesday Vanessa told Alie that i like her and Alie was shocked and she said oh no.Then i was thinking that she doesn't like me and i was a little bit sad.Then today on Friday Vanessa told Alie that i wanted to meet her and Alie said ok then i saw her in the hallway and she avoided eye contact with me like i don't know why and it looks like she was avoiding me but my friend Cole said that she might be playing hard to get but i don't know if that's true.So now that she knows that i like her im going to talk to her on monday.So how can i tell if she's playing hard to get or she's not interested?Plus does Alie like me or not?How can you tell if a girl is playing hard to get or she's just not interested?
It depends on the girl some will play hard and some try to give u clues they're not interested .... I'd say she likes you but the only way to find out is ask her or have a friend find out...Good luck hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment