Friday, November 12, 2010

Why is this girl playing hard to get?

Ok to start off I met this girl the first day of college about two months ago. She came up to me and said hi which was a great ice breaker and we were friends right off the bat sitting next to each other in class. I am 21 and she is 19, Im a junior and shes a sophmore. I felt a connection early on so within the first week i was calling her and even went over to her house to say hi and see her place. The following week we started ';dating'; I guess you can call it that, I took her out for coffee. I see her three times a week in class and we went out maybe 1-2 times a week on ';dates';. Date one was cofee, date two was a movie at my place nothing sexual happend, date 3 was at a very fancy restraunt I spent 100 dollars on us and IM a college student going to a University... I akwardly kissed her at the end of the night, our fourth date we watched a movie again and I made out with her... this was about a month in.... I told her that night I liked her and asked her if she liked me she was like ';I like spending time with you but I'm not sure yet'; Are fourth date we did dinner and a movie and kissed again still no talk about a relationship. So every time I have seen her we have kissed but nothing past that, she never mentions a relationship and were obviously not **** buddies. She is so nice to me and I have no clue why she would be making out with me if she didn't like me. She has a very tight schedule and I don't which makes it more on her time and makes me feel like she is more in control. Should I just give up on this girl? I know she is not dating anyone else but for example today her roomate posted on her facebook and was like ';yeah im going on a date with this guy, im sure I can hook you up with one of his friends lol';. This gives me the feeling that she hasnt even told her roomate about us which is weird. Im a total gentleman, in my opinion i'm a very good looking guy, body,face etc.... Im not super needy nor am i a complete kiss *** to this girl and she isn't the greatest girl I have ever seen to top it off so I don't get how she is not falling into my arms. What am I doing wrong in getting this girl?Why is this girl playing hard to get?
try not calling her for 7-10 days, she'll begin to wonder what happened and think about you. When you do talk to her next (hopefully because she called you) and she asks where you've been just tell her that you've been busy and when she asks with what, just say ';stuff';. It will show to her that you're your own person, you do whatever you want. she'll begin to wonder who you're spending time with and spark a little bit of jealousy because it isn't with her. (no, you don't have to be a jerk about it, just be ';mysterious';) just remember, if she gets mad at you (or, more likely, makes it look like it) remind her that you're not together. It'll show her that you're secure enough without her. Since you see her 3 times a week in class, spread out your dates... basically, all that i'm saying is that you should allow her to miss you. It will be more special when she does see you.Why is this girl playing hard to get?
To tell you the truth i dont kno what the hell is going on with this girl. you seem nice and if she made out with you and isnt committed, id say shes leading you on. maybe she is the needy one. some girls just need a fling to say they are in a relationship so they are not a total looser. I dont kno why but we do. if i were you i would ask her. but dont be jerk. in a nice tone just say..';hey i am into you and i am trying to commit, but i get this feeling you arent even trying. if you arent into usjust tell me and ill quit trying, but i need to kno cause i am really confused'; if she doesnt give you a straight answer shes totally playing you but if shes honest accept it . i hope i helped and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment