Friday, November 12, 2010

This girl playing hard to get, games, or seeking my attention only?

So I tell this girl I like her, and she says she doesn't feel the same way.



I say okay, well I move on. I hear from her friend about how she talks about me now, and I'm like whatever with it. So I talk to her, and she gives me all these signs she's interested, eye contact, flicking her hair, smiling at me, laughing, etc. Then I ask for her number which she smiles at me and tells me to call/text her, gives me a hug, waves me goobye. So I call her up, and she doesn't answer... So 3 days later same, no answer, and I call her a week later, and she picks up saying something I can't understand and hangs up. So I text her, and she tells me she's doing something right now, and that she'll call me back in 2 hours cause she has to do something for her mom, and never calls back.This girl playing hard to get, games, or seeking my attention only?
Oh yikes..you have been hit with the oldest game in town. She was the most honest with you when she told you straight out that she didn't like you. Then, she runs to her girlfriends and tells them about you and gets all this feedback from them. She decided to diss you. She is very immature and definitely a tease. Best thing to do is shrug it off and move on. Let some other smuck fall for her mean games.This girl playing hard to get, games, or seeking my attention only?
I say she's only trying to get your attention.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
sweety, just move on!, there are WAAAAY better girls out there, if she doesn't call you back or get back at you in any way, then it is CLEAR that she's telling you that she doesn't feel the same way AT ALL! just find someone better! she'll regret missing out on a great guy like you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment