Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What is the best thing to do with a girl who plays hard to get?

she flirts with me when were together, alot, but wont let me have her because she is afraid I will think more of it ..then calls me on the phone telling me what shes wearing and how hot she looks. But she also has a fear of me dissapointing her if we date again because I let her down in the past. She plays hard to get and I dont know how to deal with it. I really dont want to hurt her in anyway anymore and have fallen for her now. I just want to love her but if I let all my feelings out then this isnt attractive I heard..and she will rebel against it..

when she knows other woman are interested in me and calling me then she steps up her game and wants me more it seems. But if I get all lovey dovey with her she runs away. I dont know how to deal with it or what move I should make to make her finally come closer to me and stop all the playing hard to get. She called me this morning before she went on her day and she will probably call me again later

sometimes I get mixed messages, I dont know what to do?



What is my move?What is the best thing to do with a girl who plays hard to get?
Leave her alone. If it comes its yours if not then MOVE ONWhat is the best thing to do with a girl who plays hard to get?
Tell her straight up that her game-playing is making you lose interest and that you're not interested in dating twelve-year-olds. Don't worry about her; worry about you. If she plays the game she bloody well knows the risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment