Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you know a girl is playing hard to get or if she just wants to be friends?

I've known this girl for a while, we chat on the IM and stuff, hang out in class. She's kinda wacky but I like that lol. Anyway she described her ';Dream guy'; as being someone sounding extremely similar to me, except she wants to meet ';someone new.'; She Also kinda ignores me in class a little bit unless we're actually talking. And she flirts with guys that arn't me :P (big shocker right?). Anyway I'm just wondering if this is her way of telling me she doesn't want to kick it up a notch, or if it's her way of trying to get me.How do you know a girl is playing hard to get or if she just wants to be friends?
Well you could always ask her out and put an end to all your questions. Sounds like you guys aren't super close yet, so you don't have much to lose. Be brave and just ask her.How do you know a girl is playing hard to get or if she just wants to be friends?
Well, you mention ';in class'; so I'm guessing you are either in junior high, high school or college. Girls are nuts. There is no telling what she's saying. If you are interested in her, take a chance and ask her out. Yes, she might turn you down...but good gosh, without taking chances, what's the point in life?
I love playing hard to get. But when your playing that you always make sure the message is clear. She is telling you she's just friends. She's looking for someone NEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment