Friday, November 12, 2010

Spiritually stalking, how long does it take before a girl stops playing hard to get and lets you ';get';?

Because there's this girl I like... I wont mention her name but it does start with a ';D';! She has been playing hard to get for like a year now... I was kinda hoping that we would have consummated our loved by now.



How long will I have to keep stalking her for?Spiritually stalking, how long does it take before a girl stops playing hard to get and lets you ';get';?
Sneak into her house in the middle of the night. Her parents will LOVE that and invite you for dinner.Spiritually stalking, how long does it take before a girl stops playing hard to get and lets you ';get';?
I agree with the first poster. If anyone in R%26amp;S needs to get laid, it is her. And I am just the guy to lay that pipe. She won't be so hating on religion when she's got proof that there is a GOD between the sheets. Once she sees my talking serpent, there is no going back. She will be screaming OMG all night long.
Dose her with phenazepam



Buy it here: http://composynthchemicals.biz/catalog/c鈥?/a>



before the DEA schedules it
Spiritually speaking dear, I would say two beers and a shot of hard liquor.
I'm in love with Desiree too. I'd love to sniff her panties

No comments:

Post a Comment