Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is this girl just playing hard to get, or does she not like me?

okay, so there's this girl who i've been hanging out with since the beginning of the school year. she's a sophomore, and i'm a freshman in highschool. we've always considered ourselves ';friends';, but there has been a little bit of attraction between us at times, or at least for me. the other night, me and a few friends and her hung out and we all got pretty high. I always get attracted to people more when i'm like that, so we were hugging alot, kissing on the cheek, forehead, etc. (not on the lips though), and saying i love you and we were really close to each other the whole time. after that we left and i texted her until i fell asleep. today was the first day we saw each other again and talked, and my friends were saying how cute we looked together and that we should go out and stuff. she got really awkward and then started ignoring me or not being the same around me. we usually hug a lot every day, today we didn't at all. they asked her if she liked me, and she didn't say yes or no really. so i'm confused as to whether or not she likes me and is playing hard to get or whatever or if she is ignoring me because she doesn't like me? thanks.(:Is this girl just playing hard to get, or does she not like me?
She must like you maybe try a litle bit harder on her maybe eventually you will get her





please anwer mine http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Is this girl just playing hard to get, or does she not like me?
Well, you did do this when you were high, so she might not have been right.

Talk to her via text about this, you'll probably get a strait answer then
Girls rarely if ever really play hard to get. In reality, if she likes you then she'll be open to you.
i think u blew it already
I'm your same age. who the hell knows if you're high. idiot. try flirting while NOT being high
um i don't really think she likes you allot or she would be talking to you..remember she was high she probably didn't mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment