Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is there such a thing as a girl who plays TOO hard to get?

I've heard that guys like to work hard to get a girl. If she shows interest, smiles alot when they are with each other, but doesn't put any effort into bringing up conversation, calling him or planning dates....I guess some would consider that ';playing hard to get';.



Is it pushing it too far if I am sometimes not available to pick up the phone, or unpredictable when it comes to making plans? I think my communication is pretty well on point, and I'm respectful.... But, this is just how I am when I start out with guys. I don't like to be pushed to far out of my schedule and comfort zone. But when I have the time, and the plans are set in stone, I'll make it worthwhile. I've learned that the ones who sweat it out a little, but don't freak out on me, are usually the ones with a stronger core. They can usually contribute more to create a relationship that's more meaningful....rather than those who might be a little insecure and afraid of rejection.



BUT- I'm only 21 and I could be acting a little cold.

I'd like to know...Am I playing too hard to get??

Is there such a thing as a girl who plays TOO hard to get?
There's a fine line between hard to get, and flaky. You're starting to cross it. Not answering the phone is one thing, the unpredictable thing could be bad. Is there such a thing as a girl who plays TOO hard to get?
Babe if a guy likes you enough he will chase and chase and chase like a dog fetching a stick getting it no matter how far its thrown but some of the shy ones may not keep fetching that stick. The shy ones might be worried that you dont like them or think you might be cheating particularly if people have cheated on them in the past, if you know someones been cheated on then melt that ice a bit or you gonna be going nowhere
  • share printer on 2 computers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment