Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do u get a girl who plays hard to get.?

This girl I like she is a little younger than me and see's me as a big brother to her. I guess it dont help much when she is your best friends little sister. She says she cant see me the way i see her. I am a good guy, i dont want to break her heart. She has had her heart broken a few times by other jerks but im not like that. All i wanna know is how to get her to love me as i love her. I know the basics like tell her she looks nice and do nice things for her but what else can i add. Someone plz help me. I am tire of jerks screwing with her and leaving her thats why I am doing this. Shes really hot to like perfect 10 material all the way around.How do u get a girl who plays hard to get.?
ur so cute i love u already...! lol i would definetly start to get a LITTLE more flirty with her...like soft touches once in a while..then after she flirts back u could gradually start to flirt more with her. u will for sure be able to tell if she wants u back..How do u get a girl who plays hard to get.?
well give her some time...your like a big brother to her soo it must be odd for her right? but give her time she might come around and that is sweet of you...keep it up..!! good luck
dude I know exactly how you feel...I am not lying when I say the same exact thing happened to me...the same exact thing and I missed my chance because know she has a b/f...and I went through six month of the most miserable time of my life...dude just kiss her...it doenst even have to be good timing...just pull the moves on her..and your gonna look at this and say...I cant do that...but Im telling you...someone told me to do the same thing...';just kiss her';. I can still hear my friend saying that to me...then whne she got her b/f and told me how he did it...not only did she say he kissed but said maybe if I had done that she probably would have fell for me...you have to do something extreme so she knows your serious..because I dont think your gonna be able to save her life or anything in the near future.
Show her that she's really special to you and you don't want to hurt her like the of the jerks. Buy her flowers,ask her out to a movie,if you some her favorites pretend as though there your favorites to and ask if ya'll can do them together sometime. Give her compliments girls really like,show her the way you feel.That's how I like a guy to come on to me anyways it'll work watch and see it takes time,but it'll a work.
You can't make someone like you so all you can do is tell her you like her and just go out of your way to do things for her, and instead of coming over to her house to see her brother come over to see her for a change or call her and talk to her instead of her brother... make her feel like she is really special to you... how old are you?????? Don't get hooked on one person.... if it hasn't gone ne where in at least 6 months then you gotta move on... hope everything goes well.... good luck
Hmm.. If you wanna get her.. Get it the way the jerks get it, I'm not telling you to screw her, don't ever before you 2 are together. You have to look like a jerk but not doing what they do.. A bit difficult to describe but i feel you shouldn't shower her too much love if u wanna be with her.

My feeling is that she like guys who are challanging, try to give her attention on and off (like a jerk) then propose to her suddenly, and dun give her a chance to put u off.. Tell her to tell you her decision that day by tricking her humourously like i though 1 min was enough for u to make the decision.

Trust me! let her put u off the 1st time and the next time u ask her again same thing happen. This gal probably afraid to take risk of being ignored. This explains why she had so many failed r/s. All this while dun engage anything sexual, she'll be surprised why you r so different from other jerks.

If let say you 2 are together and have the 1st sexual r/s, let her know how much u cherish her and so so diff from other ppl. Make her promise that she also love u this way. See how she react.

No comments:

Post a Comment