Friday, November 12, 2010

How should I play hard to get?

I know to be myself..but I think this girl want to play hard to get .So, what should I do differently.

Like I always sit with her at lunch,talk to her everyday online.And I don't want to be in the ';friend zone';.Is there anything I can do differently?Because I really like her and I don't want to feel like I'm the only one making a move.How should I play hard to get?
yeah what you need to do is just not always be there for her and decline her every once and a while to stay just out of the friend zone. please answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/ask;_y鈥?/a>How should I play hard to get?
yeah don't get overtly frndly goody goody frnd to her... stay out of frnd zone.. don;t talk to her for few dayz n notice her reaction,,if postive thn double thumbs up for you

No comments:

Post a Comment