Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you not come acrossed as too interested or needy when a girl starts playing hard to get?

This is a girl I have already hooked up with on the first date. She is back to giving me mixed signals but has expressed an interest...



...yet she stood me up for date number two( not two dates but our second date) without a phone call or anything.



Most people tell me she is playing hard to get but: how do I chase her from here on?



I haven't called her since the day she stood me up, I figured I'd give it some time. But when I call, would it be a good idea to ask her out again (she asked me out last time) or should I just tell her that I was worried about her since she didn't show up and NOT make any plans and wait if SHE calls and asks me out?



Or??How do you not come acrossed as too interested or needy when a girl starts playing hard to get?
i'd wait until she calls..my guess is she has a few guys like you running after her so you wanna be the one that stands out because i dont think shes too worried..How do you not come acrossed as too interested or needy when a girl starts playing hard to get?
If u really like this girl ask her out again.. but also ask her why she ditch u the last time just casually.. If she makes excuses not meet this time.. then forget about her she is not worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment