Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girls in your opinion...what's the difference between playing hard to get and not interested?

Yeah...pretty straight forward. How can you tell whether a girl is playing hard to get with you or simply is not interested?Girls in your opinion...what's the difference between playing hard to get and not interested?
I honestly do not know, I am a girl.

I think she's not interested when she shows absolutely no interest or effort or seems to put you in friend zone. Best way to find out is communication and come forward (assuming you have already established a good relationship with the person)



From my experience:

Every guy who tries to get with me thinks I'm playing hard to get when I tell them no or don't conform to anything he wants. They're so annoying because I'm just not interested. It's nice he likes me but yeah.

They say things like ';I know your type. You're playing hard to get';



ugh



So my point is-don't say stupid things like that because she actually might not be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment