Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why is this girl playing hard to get?

ok, so their is this girl that I always catch glancing at me and checking me out and she does it a lot. I know that this means she is interested and I have also responded to her glancing and I think she knows I am interested as well. But for some reason she tries to avoid me and I can't have a conversation with her because she turns her back on me and starts talking with her girlfriends. Anyways this has been going on around a year. I think she is scared to talk to me since she is a little shy or maybe she is not ready to handle a relationship (we are both 19). I think I should move move on since she is making this seem harder than what it should be.So ladies do you have an opinion on why she is playing hard to get and how should I handle this situation?Why is this girl playing hard to get?
Yeah she likes you but isn't purposely playing hard to get...it sounds like she is just shy. You need to ask to speak to her alone and see if she wants to go out for lunch or something casual like that. Give her the chance of at least talking to her and if she blows it then I would move on if I were you because there is no point in wasting anymore of your time on her.



To be honest, as soon as she starts to see you with other girls or she starts to think you aren't interested and you are playing hard to get then she will probably buck her ideas up and want you even more!! :) xWhy is this girl playing hard to get?
im in this exact position the other way round obv. im the girl.......just go up to her and talk to her. Thats what she is waiting for
she wants to see how long you'll last. u should ask her out. if she rejects..move on. because then obviously she's not that into you
Let me get this strait you have been ';trying'; to talk to her for almost a year. You either have no game or you鈥檙e really not trying that hard.

Maybe you should try not to approach her individually but when she's with her friends in a group approach the whole group and start a convo. See what they are doing that weekend and show up. Be a friend and then go in for the kill. That is if you have the skills.
You are not going to get anywhere with girls that play hard to get if you quit at the starting line.

You are exhibiting too much insecurities that are clouding your better judgment.

If a girl looks at you from across the room, ignoring all others, you apparently caught her eye about something....that's an invite for you to come to her.

Her first reaction, even adult women will do this, will be a fake-surprise reaction of ';were you looking at me?'; or they will turn their back towards you so you can go around her and get her attention...girls do these little things because they like being chased and wanted.

She may not be scared at all, she may not be shy, but you are definitely giving off messages to her that you are shy and scared of her, since she gave you opportunities that has been dropped over and over again for an entire year.

If she plays hard to get, you need to pick up the cues and respond to them accordingly.

Best that you drop your excessive presumptions of people, drop the insecurities, and learn from guys that have dealt with mind-games like ';hard to get';



Dating is one giant game to her.

Do not quit before you get to the playground.
I did the same thing when I was in sixth grade. I had a crush whom I kept staring at only to look away when our eyes met!



Now on to your predicament... I guess she's a little diffident due to various reasons (i.e. rejection, etc.), and chances are she finds you equally evasive as well. Try to talk to her first, I'm sure you'll find an opportunity to do so? If you have mutual friends then use it as a tool; excuse her from her posse if you must, but do it politely. Another option is to add her on any online networking site where she has registered and leave a casual message (then maybe proceed to meet in person if the feeling, in fact, is mutual). Although, personally, I think that's a bit stalker-ish.



If all else fails then you probably have to move on. I have absolutely no idea why ladies play hard to get; some bitches do it on purpose and sometimes they do it unknowingly. It has a lot of complicacies, really, like it depends on how experienced they are and stuff. We're merely humans and are prone to mistakes. Plus, every single man (yes, women included) have differing sets of values so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment