Friday, October 22, 2010

Why do girls play hard to get?????????????????????

So I'm a sophmore this year in high school. One of my friend who is a girl introduced me to another girl in my grade about a month ago. We started talking, but only likein the hallways and stuff, nothing to deep.



Anyway then comes this boy. He's the kind of kid who's really annoying, thinks he's funny, thinks he has friends, but really, has no friends and no one really likes him. He just thinks he's cool.



So he told me that she was talking to her (I don't know how/why), but he told me that she likes me and what to know if I like her. So he asked me and I said that something like I'm not sure, I really down know her that well (and it's true).



So I think he told her, not sure what though because after that day she never talked to me. She would ignored me in the hallways and she doesn't walk with me in our routine 6th period walk. This was last Wedensday.



What should I do?



Should I just talk to her and be like whats going on?



or should I, which I think is the better idea



ask the girl who introduced us, and ask her to ask the girl whats going on.



I'll be like ';can you see if shes mad at me, or does she just not want to talk to me anymore?';



ideas/suggestions?Why do girls play hard to get?????????????????????
She ignores you because the boy had said you said something mean to her. And now she is mad with you. Get back at the boy, and tell her the truth.Why do girls play hard to get?????????????????????
For the same reason guys do?
be the first one, be bad, and go for her, and take no chances



to impress her, play this song on a guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuzuWlUeM鈥?/a>



its easy to play
Main question first...

We play hard to get because, well....if I told you then you would know and that would be very bad for us girls lol jkjk

*we make you chase us which usually makes you want us more.

**simple as that**



~What should you do?~

*You should talk to her.

*Nothing a girl hates more than a lack of communication. Plus, it usually screws everything up.
Definitely ask the girl that introduced you to her, or ask the girl yourself what's happened. Especially if you felt some sort of connection with her.

But whatever you do, don't ask the annoying guy to ask her because... he will probably change the story around a little bit, and screw it all up.
girls play hard to get because they want to see if u really like them enough to get what you want ya know?



girls might say they have a bf but some times this is only to get u to try harder. other times it may be true. try making friends with her friends to get in her circle ( dont make friends with her if u do she will think all u want to do is be friends [most times] )



also be like a ghost, dont be there alot one day n have things to do the next. make sure that if ur going to be busy to show up n leave round the same time that way they dont think ur just there to hang out most ppl will think you have places to be if they dont know ur daily routine they wont know who or what ur hanging out with so u see they think ur cool or important n not realize why ur REALLY hanging out with them. and then one day when ur alone with 1 or 2 of her friends ask them is she is single and stuff bout her but dont be to hasty ask things like what do u n (girls name) do for fun what does she like to do dont ask persional things like fav color and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment