Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girl playing hard to get or not interested?

I am interested in this girl in college, she's expressed interest several times through the semester (studying with me), random emails for advice, and last week she even said she wanted to talk to be about life next week when I am free. I have expressed interest in her as well but she seems to be playing hard-to-get. I ask her to get dinner, but at first she refuses. I then invite her to a nicer restaurant and she immediately says yes, and reveals to me that she was going to talk to me about dating/relationships, how she's always had trouble accepting those who were interested in her... at the end of her email she says she highly doubts she would be a dating candidate due to her psychological deficiencies, but she would be glad for me to continue being her ';life mentor';.



Does this mean the girl is just testing me or is she really not interested in dating? Does she want to gauge how much I care about her? I've heard from friends that if she's not interested, she usually rejects guys outright, so the fact that I've successfully invited her for dinner is a good step I guess? But I want some feedback on whether this girl is just playing games or really not into me. If she is not, I don't want to waste time being some ';life coach';.



Thanks,Girl playing hard to get or not interested?
lol i think by the sounds of this she wants itGirl playing hard to get or not interested?
Sounds like she is a headcase and not ready for any real relationship. Be confident and tell her you want to take her out that night. If she pussyfoots around and gives another excuse, take her off your to do list.
i think you need to express what you are thinking to her more clearly and a lot faster before it morphs into a brother-sister thing which it is kind of sounding like when you mentioned she said you were her life coach. i also do not like that you had to change venues, where did you invite her the first time that she said no? why did you have to change it? you also must be more direct in asking what she thinks of you and why she has certain defenses up, just to see if it really is your fault she is acting this way.( i know easier said than done) i do feel that she would like a date prospect, maybe she has no idea shes giving you vibes that say shes playing, maybe shes not playing at all and cannot express herself, or this is just her way of expressing herself. it will go better for you if you do it face to face so you get her reaction, if its a text or IM or email she has time to think about it and you get olny a bit of her response not the whole general idea, anyways good luck.
i think she is intersted but is kind of confused and doesnt know how to accept it
Sounds like she really wants a boyfriend, but then she doesn't want you, then again she thinks that you are going to be her boyfriend. I think more of playing hard to get. I think she's kinda interested in you, but just not that much. You can still try to change her mind. Your situation here is a lot better than the ones I have experienced.



answer mines please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment