Friday, October 22, 2010

How to progress with girl playing hard to get? Is she considered shy?

My crush i would say is pretty outgoing person who is very bratty and kind of a tomboy. She has a lot of guy friends and suitors but she's never had boyfriend before and is not flirty/slutty.



I know she likes me because she touches me subtly, gives me intense eye contact, laughs at whatever i say, and makes an effort to follow me around/sit next to me and gets giggly/dazed. However, sometimes she tries to play it cool and sometimes she'll straight up avoid me and make things awkward. Would you consider her shy or not?



Is she acting the way she does and sending signals on purpose or subconsciously because that could explain a lot? But can her strong feelings really change that sporadically or does she not know how to react to me sometimes? If she's being mean or avoidant, should i try talking to her anyway because she'll secretly appreciate it?



For years she has never once messaged me first online or asked me to hang out. She always responds but sometimes acts uninterested and usually rejects me when i ask her to hang out. I feel like she stalks me sometimes and leaves me subtle hints, but maybe it's just a coincidence? Thing is, she doesn't act the way she does with me with anyone else. I think she has deep feelings for me, but i really screwed up sometimes because i didn't know if she loved or hated me.



My question is how i should progress with her. Should i take things slow or make a move? How much attention should i give her and how often should i message her?How to progress with girl playing hard to get? Is she considered shy?
dont do it she's you friend keep it at that dont try boyfriend because you'll break the friendshipHow to progress with girl playing hard to get? Is she considered shy?
well she's probably shy because she doesn't know how you feel about her.

if u do love her, then make a move... talk to her all the time and flirt! i think that she really likes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment