Friday, October 22, 2010

Is this girl playing hard to get or not interested?

i like a girl and we only know each other from a class last semester but now we see each other around campus a lot and are always really friendly and she always asks how i am and i always try to make small talk with her so it might be written all over my face that i like her. the other day i asked her to lunch and she said ';maybe'; but without hesitation and no tone in her voice like ';uhhh'; it was just a straight forward maybe.Is this girl playing hard to get or not interested?
i dont think she likes you like that. but she may say yes but the feeling arent there quite yet. now just charm her.Is this girl playing hard to get or not interested?
She may have been preoccupied. If she is anything like me...a very poor time manager...she might have an inkling that she has some plans already but isn't sure.

I don't think from this info you could know if she is disinterested OR if she is playing hard to get in a general sense.

When I play hard to get and answer a question like that with a ';maybe'; I am either very sweet about it, making sure I thank the guy for the invite...or I am flirtatious and playful. Then I'll follow up with something like ';Well...I really do need to see first what I have going on.';

Just follow up and ask her again.
if she was playing hard to get she would have said no



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment