Friday, October 22, 2010

Why do girls play hard to get? UGH!?

It sucks. It really does. I've wanted this girl for so long and we talk a lot but she will not be in a relationship with me. She likes me but doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. I know my feelings for her are stronger and I've let her know how strong they are and how much I want her but she will not give in. She is playing hard to get and its like teasing me. I want her so bad. She is the first girl I have ever liked and my desire for her is stronger than my desire for any of my boyfriends that I've had in the past. I usually get what I want in a heartbeat but she just won't give herself to me. Wtf am I supposed to do?!Why do girls play hard to get? UGH!?
hello i like your feeling

i think you must be natural and do just do what you feel

it doesnt matter what anyone think dont talk to her do to her in lonely silence

i like to be in touch with youWhy do girls play hard to get? UGH!?
Have you tried talking to her about why she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you? You said that this is the first girl you've ever had strong feelings for, maybe it's the same for her and she's just afraid. You should definitely talk to her and find out why she's not ready to be in a relationship because it could really be a number of things and if you don't talk to her about it, you may never really further anything with her.



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment