Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this girl playing hard to get or doesn't like me ?

ok so basicly im in high school , I was friends with this girl and she thought I was really hot at the beginning of the year thing is I already had a crush so I never asked her out , now its about 4 months later and I starting to dig this chick, but because shes attractive and popular instead of asking her out infront of her friends I asked for her phone.



Later I text her saying if she wants to go as friends to the movies , she says sorry but shes busy, so then I talk to her on facebook and she says ,(idk if this is a joke ) that her alex (her best friend who is in a relationship ) boyfriend will beat me if I touch her ( thing is shes single) I tell her bluntly I dont know what shes talking about and she replies I know the way you lok at me , so then I bring up how she looked at me before and that shuts her up.



After this conversation Idk if shes just playing bitchy or what , this is really confusingIs this girl playing hard to get or doesn't like me ?
Just go for it! instead of being low key about everything, just tell her EXACTLY how you feel! Don't lie to her and don't use any ';buts'; In your explanation. Girls love to hear how they are admired and they especially love to hear about their beauty. I know it will be hard but you can't hide it forever and if she says no, just pretend like nothing ever happened and just be her friend. I no that I can't stand it when a me and a guy don't work out and it ruins everything. I told a guy that I really liked him, but he told me he didn't like me back. I was afraid that he wouldn't be my friend anymore. He was my BEST friend. But he acted as if nothing happened and I went on liking him and he went on not liking me, but we still hung out and hugged and everything was cool. By him doing that made it sooo much easier for me to get over it. Dating relationships won't last forever and you can't ever know for sure that will, but you can make sure that you never loose a friend. Tell her how important she is and how much you love her. And just be COMPLETELY honest with her. Relationships won't work out if they are centered around lies. GOOD LUCK!





Oh and tell her in person! Not on the phone or texting! Texting and email is like the worst way to express your feelings and it will NEVER work! And all you people just telling him to get over it are rude bitches!!Is this girl playing hard to get or doesn't like me ?
In my country weetabix in your arms is a sign of true love.
Take a clue and move on.
Ugh, guys are so hard-headed.

Look, she does not want to go out with you. If she did, she would have said yes the first time you asked her.
why would you want to be with someone who treats you like that? its hard to tell, but either she is just immature or is a stupid ....., so why waste your time? surely you can find better things to occupy your time with..
She's playing hard to get, and she's not very good at it.

i might be wrong,the surest way to find out is to ask her out as more than just friends
I think she just doesnt like you very much
She isnt playing hard to get



Shes just acting PMS



Try to avoid these people



I reckon... if you start ignoring her more.. thatll knock her out of her bitchy self
You can't hear emotions over text. Talk to her in person! You'll be able to tell a lot easier. Just say hi to her, and if she makes a disgusted look and turns away, she was being bitchy, and if she gives you a coy smile, she's playing hard to get.
I think your just playing creepy or she knows she's the sloppy seconds.
well she isn't playing hard to get that's for sure. she probably isn't interested anymore..
dude i think she is playin u so not interested sorry.... i wish she was u seem like a good kid but this is the honest truth
just say that you really like her and don't call her bitchy or anything cause that in my opinion is just pushing her away it's either that or you are in love
She sounds VERY immature. You sound more mature about a relationship. Move on, move on, move on. You don't need this kind of drama in your life right now. There are many, many girls out there that don't have her issues. Go find them.
Shes just a ***** ; forget about her an move on !



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I honestly don't think she's interested. She probably would have jumped at the opportunity to go to the movies.



This girl seems really immature. I know it's easier said than done, but forget her.
She is not playing hard too get...just forget her she seems like a bit8ch anyway.
hmmm it doesnt look like she likes you too much... sorry...
She likes you but she doesn't want to. Maybe she has had a crush on this other guy you speak of and is afraid of hurting him if she goes with you. Give it time, man. You got awhile. I'm not saying don't try for her, just don't rush her.



Another possibility: maybe her parents don't want her to date and she is too embarrassed to tell you. Some parents are like that.



Good luck! ;)
Talk to her when you're both alone. It sounds like a big NO to me.
you should not have said anything about the friends things. if you like her don't give up to a ( whatever the hell kind of answer she gave you), and if not you can probably take her friend anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment