Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this girl playing hard to get or genuinely not interested.?

So I started talking to this girl about two weeks ago. I've known her for a while, although not terribly well. It started when I saw her checking me out at an event, so the next day I commented on her photo, and we had a comment convo for about 3 hours resulting in almost 30 comments. Since then she comments on my statuses now and then and we have had around 3 or 4 IM convos running late into the night. The convos are difficult to gage because she teeters between friendly and obviously flirtatious. I finally was able to get her number, but it was just because she wanted me to text her when I pulled this prank I was planning. I've texted her once after i pulled the harmless prank, and we again texted til like 1 AM. She said, teasingly, that she would have alot to tease me about if i was with her in person; to which i replied that we would have to hang out and see. She said maybe we will with a little haha at the end. I then replied that a yes would be just fine. She then said: how about a certain next time i see you, we'll for sure talk :). Idk if this is a cute way of saying yes or a polite no. Anyways, she hasn't texted me in two days, and i haven't texted her in two days. As far as the IM convos go, Im not a real guy friend of hers, so I doubt she would talk to me for so long so many times just as friends, and if she really wasn't interested, I doubt she would continue the convos for so long, but idk. She is incredibly difficult to gage. So what do you all think: playing hard to get or not interested in that way?Is this girl playing hard to get or genuinely not interested.?
This girl sounds like she likes you, since she has bothered talking to you, and she gave you her number for a reason.

3 or 4 im conversations, running into the night, isn't a friendly no.

'how about a certain next time i see you, we'll for sure talk :).'

From this, I get the impression, she does like you, but she'd rather hang out with you in person, until she makes the decision as to whether she actually likes you or not.

She probably wont talk first on MSN, or whatever messenger you use, and it's more than likely that she is sitting there, waiting for you to talk first, because girls just don't start the conversations, when they like someone.Is this girl playing hard to get or genuinely not interested.?
She obviously has some interest towards getting to know you. If she had no intention of wanting to get ot know you, she would probably ingore your text and IMs for the most part. Yet she doesn't. Get some kind of get together going on, maybe with some friends like to play pool or see a movie and ask if she wants to come along. Don't poke at the idea that it;s a date, just hanging out as friends, that's all. Be sure to flirt with her and tease her often, since girls love it when guys pick on them in a playful way. Check out this site for some more info on dealing with women, it may come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment