Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girl playing hard to get, how do I respond?

I have recently been smitten after this girl in my neighborhood. She's 12, and I'm 54. I've sent her flowers, written her love poems in the mail, IMed her, picked her up from school for ice cream (albeit a little against her will) and even sneaked into her bedroom to snuggle with her at night. But she's been playing hard to get; yesterday she called me a ';stalker'; and a ';creep'; and told me never to come over to her house again. She even refused a kiss. Her father seems to also be weighing my determination; he has knocked on my door and threatened to shoot me if I come near his house again, and yesterday, he posted a restraining order on my door. What do I do to up my game with this chick?Girl playing hard to get, how do I respond?
are you freaking insane you pedophile get someone your age grandpa... so not funny if you are doing this to get attention. get a lifeGirl playing hard to get, how do I respond?
let her taste her own med
haha.
rufies

No comments:

Post a Comment