Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this girl playing hard to get or is she not intrested in me?

I know this girl at school and she asked me to go to a school dance with her. In class she talks to me sometimes also when we change seats we were far apart and sometimes I see her looking at me. We also hang out at lunch with some other people too and when I was talking to my friend I glanced at her and she was looking at me. We also txt almost everyday but when I asked her to the movies she said she had to pull up her grades but I know there all are Bs or As. Also her friend said she likes me. how do I know if she likes me, she's playing hard to get or she wants to be just friends .Is this girl playing hard to get or is she not intrested in me?
Well shes not avoiding you. Just let her be she said she needs to study so let her study.Studying is more inportant right now then having a boyfriend and you should know that. Don't let her pick relationship over education. Education is way more important. You guys will probably be able to hangout whenever she is free. So don't be worried at least you guys text and hangout at lunch its better than nothing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment