Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you play hard to get with ex BF?still BFF & still majorlly LOVE him!ill take any advice i can get! thnx

i know he likes me %26amp; he knows i like him, he recently broke up with me(after 4 months) because i didnt make him work hard enough to keep me, i told him i still love him and would do anything to get him back, he told me he still has major feelings for me%26amp;if i could make him work%26amp;want to work hed be mine again in a heart beat, he said that its because he luvs it when girls play hard to get!%26amp;that he really wants me to do that %26amp; he said if i dont then i must not really want him that bad! I really love him%26amp;NEED him back please help me iv never played hard to get b4 %26amp; im not sure how i should do this PLEASE i NEED this i NEED him!!!!every second i wait is that much closer i am to loosing him for good!PLEASE,he is DEFINETLY worth it w/o a doubt, he makes me happier then any1 else in the whole world%26amp;he treated me like a diamond when we were 2gether, we are still best friends!any advice on how to get him back%26amp;how 2 play hard 2 get would b greatly appretiated,ill take as much as i can get! thnxHow do you play hard to get with ex BF?still BFF %26amp; still majorlly LOVE him!ill take any advice i can get! thnx
I am finding it very hard to understand why you want to be with someone who is playing mind games with you. How is that treating you like a ';diamond?';How do you play hard to get with ex BF?still BFF %26amp; still majorlly LOVE him!ill take any advice i can get! thnx
I don't think he wants a gf, is he looking for a lap dog. if he thought anything of you he wouldn't be making you do anything. To play hard to get knock him into touch and do not have him back, move onto someone new.
This is really weird! I can't stand it when someone plays hard to get, but I can understand how it could drive someone else wild.
Sorry , I might not be very helpful but there is soething wrong here; you are not supposed to play any thing hard here!

boys are supposed to play it hard and not girls.

get away from him.
No offence but what kind of a guy would break up with you because you didn't make him 'work hard enough'. That is just sad. I suggest you don't go back to him
im interested to know this to, and how u can tell if girl is acting hard 2 get or if the girl just isnt interested. PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment