Friday, October 22, 2010

When a girl plays ';Hard to Get,'; whats the best way to ';get her?';?

Like what's the best method of approach when a girl is playing hard to get? How should I act around her? What should I do or say?



I want to be with a girl so bad but I think she's playing hard to get. What do I need to do?



Thanks!When a girl plays ';Hard to Get,'; whats the best way to ';get her?';?
if you start liking someone else or just accidently mention another girl and watch what happens....promise!When a girl plays ';Hard to Get,'; whats the best way to ';get her?';?
take it.
Well first of all, you need to make sure she is playing ';hard to get';, there is always a chance that she could just not like you...
Girls can't tell you the answer to that!!

YOu have to be able to figure it out yourself.

Good Luck! :)
play your cards right and wise plan a head

No comments:

Post a Comment