Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girl Problem.. How do you know if a girl is into you and is this girl playing hard to get...?

Ok. so it has been a year or more and the girl i love can never leave my mind. Im sure about half of you right now are reading this and saying ';just another love scene'; or typical teenage love, get over it or Im exaggerating. But on my life, on my very existence, that I am about to tell everything that is happening to me. It is all literal (exact), not metaphorical or exaggerated or ****** poetic. I have been in love with a girl in my highschool for my entire four years. She gave me some signs of interest during the year and everytime I was with her or she was with me, we were both excited, really happy and we both had the goosebumps. At least i did. We graduated about two weeks ago and she left with saying goodbye. I loved this girl, but the problem is that i know her and her family are not the type for asking her out unless she likes me. Its weird but true. So the only way I can be with her is for her to like me. But thats the problem. EVERY DAY I think of her. When I watch tv, and see shows with families and relationships and so forth, I fantasize me and her being in that relationship. But i thought on graduation she would tell me something since she showed me signs during the year, but all she said was goodbye. But then she texts me a week after graduation to tell me that we were both in a grad picture in the papers. Im going to California Berkely and she is going to a community college in the fall. I cant stop thinking of her since day one. And this is like the 10th post on yahoo answers. People keep telling me move on, your young, and all that bullcrap. But I cant. Its not in my control. I want to be this girls shining armor. I would give up a lot for her.Girl Problem.. How do you know if a girl is into you and is this girl playing hard to get...?
Dear Billy Bubin,



Please, I have been through this. Get your education. Forget that girl for six years and then look her up if you still love her. You have a great opportunity at UCB in the biology field and you should take advantage of it.



Fred JGirl Problem.. How do you know if a girl is into you and is this girl playing hard to get...?
The only real way is to ask her out. You might have to start hanging out with her more first but I would suggest just asking her now.
ha! *points and laughs*
I dont think you are obsessing over this because you are young, or whatever. I think you are obsessing over this cause you don't want some other dude to get a chance to do the dirty with your girl. HaHa, she's probably on her back this instant...
Haha you're funny. Thanks for making me laugh.



Zivah.
Don't give up anything until you know things are going to work out. If she really liked you as much as you feel for her, don't you think she would have said something to you? In order for you to move on you need to have closure. Talk to her and tell her how you feel. Don't sound desperate or stalkerish... just be true to your feelings. If she doesn't feel the same, you will be able to move on... you are young, and you will be able to find someone who cares for you as you are capable of feeling for them. I hope everything works out for you....good luck!
I aint readin all that!



She don't like u. girls are obvious. trust.
Go out romantic dinner at fancy restaurant tell her you have feelings for her and if she does not if you could stay friends.



PS make sure she does not like any other guy if she ever talk about another guy you enter friend zone.
Honestly, you should just let he know how you feel. I know that you have thought about that and never had the guts to tell her how you feel, but at the end, its the best thing to do.

Not only will your answer be answered, but all your stress may go away.

The worst thing that could happen is that she will say she just sees you as a friend. From reading what you said, I think that may be the case.

And if she is interested then you will be so so happy.

Just take My advice, Tell HER.
this is typical even if you don't believe it trust me i was obsessed before too, now if you just ask her out and find out where you stand you will get closure, and you will move on although it will hurt at first. Just text her ask her to hang out. harmless rejection.
Aww!

That's freakin' adorable. I actually cried reading it.

I suggest, that considering she texts you and stuff that instead of texting, call her.

Just have a normal conversation about every day things. Then say somthing about how you guys don't get to see eachother so often so you two should hang out soon. Set a date.

Obvioiusly, when you go on a date. You talk. Get to know eachother and all that great stuff.

When you're on this date, you need to flirt with her. Touch her gently. Laugh. Joke around.

Then just start talking the school days. Talk about the memories you had and all that great stuff. Then comes the difficult part.

Start talking about the child hood crushes that you guys' had. Joke around about them. Laugh. Giggle. All that great stuff. Then if you want, say somthing like ';there's this girl, she always had the great personality, beautiful smile....'; (anything about her) and then say somthing like, she's sitting right across from me.

If she does seem interested in you, she'll definetly start blushing.

If you're to scared to do that. Then just flirt. And hopefully you'll get signs from her. If it ends well, maybe you'll get a kiss but if she's not that kind of girl then set another date. This will show her that you're interested and really want to get to know her.

Make the first date a social enviroment. Maybe a double date. Movies. Fair. Restaurant. Anything.



Good luck!!!! She definetly needs to know that you're interested. (she doesn't sound like she really knows that) Once she does, she'll realize what she's been missing.





Could you possibly answer my question? Thank you so much in advance!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
UCB is the best place to be at. You anyway already blew it, by not asking her out. Just go to college and be successful. Someone else will come along.
im a teenage girl myself and i love this guy in high skool and ive been loving him since the 8th grade i truly and honestly kno how you feel.

And in my opinion you should tell her ';everything'; you should tell her how much you feel for her, how long have you been feeling this way...you will never kno how she feels about you if you don';t take a risk....love is all about risk. and ofcource she is out've high school and she woodnt be listening to her parents....tell her the truth.
dude man....you have to tell her!

Dont go on with life thinking what could of been.
well first of all maybe try asking her out, since you's have graduated you text her and say hey I miss you haven't caught up in a while wanna do something? not exactly in those words but you know what I mean. if she txt back and says is anyone else coming just say if you wanna invite some other people sure. secondly you need to make sure that it's not a case of you always want what you can't have. if it makes you feel bad when she's with another guy it's probably not that then. if it doesn't work out just move on. girls also like a little mystery so you don't have to tell her everything.



goodluck babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment