Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to get a girl who plays hard to get?

She acts like she doesn't like me when i flirt with her. But she still talks to and texts me. We're not good friends and she knows im interested. Soooooo

any adviceee?



p.s. she gives me nothing to work with when were talking, and yet i still spit some game.

sooooo

any advice ?

(you devious girls) haha





This is highschool. yesHow to get a girl who plays hard to get?
Maybe she's not playing anything. Maybe she feels bad for you, or just wants to be nice to you. I almost had to deck a guy that kept trying to get with my girlfriend even after she told him she wasn't interested.How to get a girl who plays hard to get?
I hate those kinda bitches
play hard to get, back at her...you'll see how it ends up my friend...you'll see...its good =]
Smack her on the azz. She'll loosen up then
She's trying to act too cool to make you more attracted to her. I do it pretty much every day. And it works. (you silly, stupid boys) =)
Honestly... Be a prick.

Stop paying attention to her,

be really vague and boring with your replies back on your texts...



And watch her go ';Hey where have you been?';



Women are so stupid man, once you master them, you've got it made.
Just ignore her. She'll either come around, or leave you alone. I've never wasted my time with chicks like that.
Maybe she doesn't actually like you.

About the only thing you can try is ignoring her. If she's interested she'll start initiating the conversations %26amp; texts.
well why not ask her when texting maybe her freinds dont like you so she only sms you and ignores you are with her friends .
Get another girl... There's a thin line between playing hard to get and just playing games. You don't want a chick like that.
Either be straight forward with her and stop BSing or chase after someone else and talk to her about it. Ask her what she thinks you should do to get ';this other girl'; who doesn't really exist, maybe someone you work with or go to school with...you know, whoever. She'll get jealous and then it'll happen!
Darling, she is probably terrified of you! I say that in the most complimentary way possible. I say this because I recently dated a man who knocked me off of my feet! I never called him and I ';played it cool'; when he invited me to get together. I didn't talk much, because I had serious ';butterflies'; when I was around him. Take notice of when you are with her, does she blush...appear nervous...smile a lot? Then I am more then likely right. Good luck, you stud you :)
i would be careful with this girl. my mom, and my bestfriend are like her. only they really aren't interested in the guys they always talk to... they use them to make them feel better about themselves. they love being chased but will never commit.
start ignorin her. us women HATTTTEEE THAT. we will chase after you trust me
Play ';Are you nervous yet?';.



Just kidding!



Play hard to get right back. Start giving her less attention. When you guys are talking in school and another girl friend of yours walks by say ';Hey gorgeous';. Do that to all the girls except her. Make her just a little jealous. When you text, be really vague and subtle.



If this doesn't hook her, then she's just not interested. If she's interested, then this will hook her.
hey! No! don't be a jerk! girls hate that... she's tryin to have fun an probably thinks it turns you on... ima chick in highschool an i do that do this guy i like cuz idk when he really likes/wants me an i am so afraid of letting him in if he's gonna trash it. just tell her. i really like you but i don't know if you feel the same an i dont want you to lead me on. . and either she will break down and let you in, or just say i wanna be friends! :D

Good luckk!
tell her straight that you like her.
Have you ever thought that she just doesn't like you? She could just talk to you because she's a nice person.I'm like that, I'm nice to everyone.To be honest, it just sounds like she's being polite.Usually if a guy flirts with me and i'm not interested, i'll just pretend that i didn't notice and be polite.Let it go before you make a fool out of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment