Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this an example of a girl playing hard to get?

I met this girl clubbing last night, who has told me earlier she liked me and we've held hands before etc



So we met last night and when we first met she hugged me really hard for like 20 seconds telling me how she had missed me so much and she even bought me drinks lol and we were like touching each other and she was pretty much grinding my leg but then all of a sudden she started hitting on her male friends in front of me (who have girlfriends so are only friends) and kinda ignoring me but not. She then left the club without me while i was talking to a friend without telling me.



When i met up with her again at the new club she did the half ignoring thing to me again so i just got fed up and left with my friends.



Later on she msged me and was telling me to come back etc. Does this mean she is playing me or not? Even though she has genuinely liked me before, whats going on?Is this an example of a girl playing hard to get?
This is an example of a girl being immature. Do you really want the kind of on-again off-again relationship she's promising you?Is this an example of a girl playing hard to get?
she likes you. she's just being silly or she's not comfortable with liking you are something,



if you like her, be upfront and just say you wanna hang out, go on a real date. forget this club crap. then see what she has to say. she might be shocked that you're being upfront and mature about wanting to get to know her better.
Whatever game she's playing you can do without it..... I'd steer clear if i were you.
Dude you could play along with her or ask her whats going on
She's treating you like a puppet on a string. Get rid!
she wants attention-plain and simple-she wants you to make the move and is trying to make you jealous-how about instead of going to a club with everyone you ask her out to dinner (the two of u only) and c where it leads. Or u could always go to club and mess around in front of her to c how she reacts cuz thts the only reason shes doing it is to get u to act on it





bambiluvsg@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment