Friday, October 22, 2010

How can a girl play hard to get with an Ex boyfriend?

My ex and I dated for 10 months, we are talking again, he still loves me ( he says he does %26amp; he acts it, calls me everynight to talk)



I want to play hard to get because in the past he hurt me, and I dont want him to think im a flake and just take him back so quick, Im not a game player, I just want to make him chase alittle, he knows I love him, but what will drive him crazy, and have him thinking about me?



please no responses like Dont play games or hard to get.



PLEASE TELL ME STORYS! HOW YOU PLAYED HARD TO GET AND IT WORKED.How can a girl play hard to get with an Ex boyfriend?
i am currently doing that right now actually. my ex and i dated for a year and 7 months. recently he broke up with me. what i did was show him that i didn't care and i didnt need him, even though deep inside i really did. i played hard to get by not calling or being very suttle about his text messages. whenever he would text me, i would ony give him one word answers. and once i kept doing that he constantly kept texting me. and when he called i would sometimes answer. the key to playing hard to get is to act like you dont care. guys do that a lot. give him a taste of his own medicine. now, him and i are still talking. we're actually better than when we were dating. playing hard to get has its benefits. dont let anyone tell to not play hard to get. you'll get have him in the palm of your hand soon. good luck!How can a girl play hard to get with an Ex boyfriend?
When he calls you, just talk for a few minutes and tell him you want to go to bed that you will talk with him later (don't say you'll call him back tomorrow) and wait for him to call you. Drives me nuts when a girl does that.



But don't do it all the time as he might just loose interest (a lot of the time is good). Summary is, give him the impression you have other things other than him going on in your life
well, dress super sexie and go to some place where he least expects you to be, and make sure there are other girls there, and make sure you look better than him, have a date, and ignore him the entire night, occasionaly look over at him and wink, and then when he looks like he is about to come and talk to you, smile at him and walk away, and then after you do this a few times, making sure not to let him actually talk to you, leave with your date.
Give him the idea that you are out somewhere having fun without him, and be unavailable sometimes but don't say why. The uncertainty will drive him crazy.
Flirt, flirt, flirt with other guys.

Pretend that you've moved on and then randomly kiss him and walk away.

Believe me works every time. :)
Too late. He already knows he has you. You are a game player if you want to play hard to get.
date his best friend
women can be cruel...
Lol it seems that you want to force an answer that you want to hear which isn't the truth. If this guy broke up with you and hurt you (an aspect of a game) why would you want to bring this element back to the relationship? Its just dumb to me. I have played games before and it work but only for a short time because that's the con of playing games. You cant play hard to get if you're not hard to get, and I have a feeling that you're not. So that avenue isn't going to work for you either. So do you want this guy around for long time or short term? That's what you have to ask yourself. Be cautious is the only advice I could give you, that might be perceived as hard to get because you are not readily available. But its not hard to get its called smart. Maybe he broke up with you because he was tired of telling you what you wanted to hear or maybe you could never accept the things he would try to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment