Friday, October 22, 2010

If a girl plays hard to get, should I not deal with that?

Girls like to do that and it makes them feel better about themselves I suppose, but I personally think it's a waste of time.



I recently saw this question saying ';How do I impress a boy?'; and many girls responded by answering ';Play hard to get and...';



Personally, playing hard to get doesn't impress me very much.



Are there any girls who like being direct instead of relying on messages, verbal or body-language, that could be taken 2 or more different ways?If a girl plays hard to get, should I not deal with that?
yeah well a lot of times it seems like guys can send the wrong messages and maybe girls dont want to just get all lovey dovey and attatched to them cuz then once the guys have them they dont want them anymore...not all the time but sometimes...If a girl plays hard to get, should I not deal with that?
Some girls think that playing hard to get only increases the guy's passion for them. Trust me, i know from experience.

i think being honest and direct is the best way to go.
humm.... well i tryed the going direct and hard to get and neither of then have worked. so.... if there is a third option i would love to know what it is.
Well then stop chasing, good things come to those who wait.



Personally if I find a girl too easy, Its a huge turn off. Easy comes easy goes. Some girls do take it far by playing IMPOSSIBLE to get, thats a turn off as well. Id say not too easy, not too hard, just perfect ;)
Well girls play ';hard to get'; because they want the guy to know that she's not an easy girl -- therefore making the guy develop respect for her.



When girls play hard to get TOOO MUCH, that's it frustrates the guy, then that just something to be left. Lol that's definitely a girl that's juts into her ego. so you should move on.. heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment