Friday, October 22, 2010

How to attract a girl that plays hard to get?

Hi, I don't know what type of method to use for a girl who likes to play hard to get. She's in my school and she loves one minute and wants me to die the next. She is from my research trying to play hard with me. How do I attract a girl that likes to play hard to get?How to attract a girl that plays hard to get?
you do the same thing she does, almost 100% guaranteed to get her attention. we don't like needy or desperate guys, so just act like you really don't care if she likes you or not.How to attract a girl that plays hard to get?
i do this alot.... if i try pushing them away and they wont let me then i know hes the one.... basically when she is being mean or whatever just be extreamley nice to her. and smile and stuff.. in her head she will be like '; WTF how can he be so nice'; and she will totally give in
I think you should switch the table... Its your turn to play hard to get. If that girl sees that your not pay any attention or sees that your liking someone else, she will be the one coming back to you.... trust me =D
OK,

They really like it if you are innovative, outgoing, insistent even if they seem not to care.



Answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
pretend like you're receiving text messages or talking on the phone with a huge smile on your face. make sure your phone is on silent.
u play the same game... with her...



now plz help me out

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090225100631AAYmiPa
tit for tat is always a fair game, do the same and she might get tired of running.
follow her around like a puppy
i wouldn't waste my time if i were you.........when you ';play hard to get'; you don't get gotten!! that is my rules..........
ignore her.

she'll LLLOVE that.
I'd just be yourself. if she really wants you she will stop playing hard to get
Coming from a girl who does it herself..



my advice is, do the same back to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment