Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girl playing hard to get with me? What can I do?

There's a girl I see once a week (I'll see her again in about an hour with a group meeting). She's playing hard to get with me, and we both like each other. She's been flirty for a few months. If we're only around people our own age her body language will be really obvious and she'll get close to me and talk really quietly to me. If we're around adults she doesn't talk much. But she's playing hard-to-get by the book practically, and I really like her a lot. I want to get to know her more and ask her out soon, but how should I do it?Girl playing hard to get with me? What can I do?
if you don't want to marry her, you shouldn't do it at all.Girl playing hard to get with me? What can I do?
when you two are alone ask her out man. please answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
ITS A TRICK SHE IS SHE PLAYING WITH YOUR HEAD AND YOUR FEELINGS!!! IF SHE REALLY LIKES YOU SHE WOULD ACT THE SAME 24/7 365 DAYS!!!
You can organise a group bowling session!



Great for many reason:

-shows you are a leader

-you can get to a low pressure environment with her

-you will have plenty of time to get to know her better

-she will disappointed NOT to go...as she will be left out



So organise this event and invite her along, if she cant come you can still have a great time...trust me though, she will make the time

No comments:

Post a Comment