Friday, October 22, 2010

How to know if a girl is playing hard-to-get?

How do you differentiate between a girl who is just playing hard-to-get and a girl who does not like me and is trying to run from me?

Can anyone help me by explaining to me how to distinguish between the two? What are the signs/actions she does?



I know that this is actually a 're-post' of my previous question but it's because I am not satisfied with the answers. I re-phrased the question here.How to know if a girl is playing hard-to-get?
if you catch her starring at you and immediatly looking away when you look at her, shez in to you and playing hard to get.

if she looks at you giving you a dirty look, shez not into you and doesnt want you anywhere near her.

if shez al friendly and flirting one minute and ignoring you the next, shez playing hard to get.

if she tries to avoid you every time your withing a 100yard distance of her, she doesnt like you and doesnt wana be around you.

hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment