Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girls, what is the best way to play hard to get when talking with a girl?

If there is a girl that I like and we are talking and flirting, how do I play it like I don't like at all when in fact, I'm in love! I want to play hard to get!Girls, what is the best way to play hard to get when talking with a girl?
What will you accomplish by playing hard to get? Be confident about your feelings and treat her like you love her. If she feels the same way you'll be on your way to a successful relationship. Focus on the goal. If you want to lose her, then play games, but if you want to be with her, be genuine.Girls, what is the best way to play hard to get when talking with a girl?
Playing hard to get is for children. Are you a child?
The simple answer is ';DON'T.'; She has to know you're interested.
If you ignore her and seems not to be interested, you might only push her away. I'm sure you don't want that
well u needn't gush....but playing hard to get doesn't help either....show her that u really like her at the same time without losing ur self respect
the girls play hard to get the GUYS do the chasing. not the other way round

No comments:

Post a Comment