Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to get in touch with a girl playing hard to get?

Hey Guys,



I sent message to this girl from Online Dating website and she passed me her MSN. We once talked over MSN and I don't see her on MSN that often. Even on Online Dating website, she doesn't appear on regular basis, once in a week. She is really cute girl and I don't wanna portray myself as desperate guy.



I want to get out of this online thing and meet her in person. I had some obvious ways of doing so but just wanna see if others can give some innovative ways of doing so. Any constructive comment is appreciated. Please support your suggestion with your experience/logic, if possible



Thanks in advance!



ps. I am comfortable with talking to girls and stuff. Just trying to make it little different than usual.How to get in touch with a girl playing hard to get?
You have to give her your credit card number, and pay her full price.
  • connect laptop to a tv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment