Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do all girls play hard to get, like chase me?

Im having a problem with two girls at the moment, they both know about each other and are not contacting me and i am deliberatly ignoring them because i dont like to chase, its rude! what should i do? i am meeting one this sunday. I did this to one before and she got upset i wasnt playng her game then she said she will call me and never did and now we havnt spoken for 2 days, she wanted me to chase her for not calling. How long can they last until they chase me lolDo all girls play hard to get, like chase me?
oh they won't chase you. They just want you to chase them. Pick you favourite of the girls and chase her - its what she wants and you'll get her straight awayDo all girls play hard to get, like chase me?
Ive never chased a girl unless you count pre school. I make them chase me and then I jump on them
you just gotta have that vibe dude....sounds like you dont have it...........its a gift i guesse :)
Uhm,



your playing a game dude. CHoose one girl focus on her .. wtf seriously.. If you want something to come out of it like a relationship be front about it.. Otherwise, don't complain your screwing over two girls at the same time..
Girls play hard to get because their insecure. They want to add value to themselves.



For example: (Diamonds) their rare thus valuable.



Its the same concept. If I were you I would go with the other girl because the girl who wants you to chase her is immature. Hope this helps you out.
not all girls do, but listen to your heart!
me? I usually am the one doing the chasing....so I don't know what its like for a guy to chase after me, I hear its fun, romantic, and all kinds of stuff but Idk I just don't like playing games... =/

it seems like we have the same problem almost...I'm trying to chase after the guy I love but Idk if he will accept me back or not..cause some reason he likes this other girl he has been friends with...Idk whats going on in his head, he won't even tell me why he likes her and why he is with her..
never talk a girl into being with you.. that's a huge huge mistake. rather make some friends.. be yourself.. do things you enjoy especially with friends. People .. girls.. who like you .. will demonstrate this by choosing to spend time with you. If you chase a girl.. she would only be settling for you for the moment.. you werent the object of her desire.. .. but .. if she is always there when you turn around.. if she wants to be with you.. then that's gold. Spending time together doing things you both like to do.. having fun.. becoming close friends.. i think is the way to go.. keep sex out of it.. cus that ruins everthing. sex is like glue.. sticks you in a bad relationship.. or a good one.. make sure it's a DAMN good one first. Never chase a girl tho.. cus even if u get her .. marry her.. u end up in divorce.. .. make sure.. your the one SHE wants.. (without you doing any convincing .. begging.. pleading.. acting like something your not etc.. ) before u give her the power to hurt you.
Choose one or you'll end up hurting both.

No comments:

Post a Comment