Thursday, October 28, 2010

Help..Is this girl playing hard to get?

I use to talk to this girl back in july.. we went out about 2x and everything went good and then she just stoped talking to me for 2 months.. So when i saw her last month she actually spoke and started flirting with me like hitting me pushin me and stuff like that so i decided to try to talk back to her...so last week we went to a car show and she was all up on me holding my hand and tellin me how good i looked and all...we been communicating a little bit more...and when other girls come tak to me she just stares at me from a distance...So at the end of the day she asked me to come spend the night wid her but i didnt cuz she didnt kno when her parents would be commin back home so i tried to kiss her good night and she wouldnt she was like maybe next time...so i asked her if she thinks there could be a us in the future and she was like maybe and then she said she likes the fact that i dont give up like wtf does that mean....Now ive herd from ppl that shes a user and all this and she just likes to have fun but idk cuz she has invited me over and stuff before so idk...So is she playing hard to get or whatHelp..Is this girl playing hard to get?
Yeah, just stay away from her. I honestly hate chicks who can't let you know what is going on and to me, that's just a waste of my time. If you're going to be on it make sure you are getting yours on the side because it is perfectly good under these circumstances where it's not a defined relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment