Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this girl playing hard to get or what?

Ok there is this girl that my friend said I should talk to her cause she was saying how cute I was and stuff so I talk to her and she doesnt seem real interested she had me on speaker phone almost the whole conversation and would be silly but she didnt really ignore me and I was getting confused cause Idk which way this girl would go she is also preppy turning emo and she has some issues but admits them she is also nice not mean but its also like she likes a little bad in her life and I would ask her do you like talking to me and she was like yeah but she would tease me and txted me your gay and then her name and I was your jk right and she was like yeah and she also denied the fact her and my friend talked about me and she never said she didnt like me so Idk what should I do I tlked to her last night but I didnt call her today neither has she so Im confused and shes hard to keep up with I need some answers lolIs this girl playing hard to get or what?
She hates you.Is this girl playing hard to get or what?
Stop spending time on this girl... She sounds way too complicated. If she's interested, let her come to you. You've made the first steps, don't do anything more.
yes, she's just playing hard to get.. .



.challenging.. .hehehe.. .



^ _ ^
Why dont you ask her to call you sometime and see if she calls you, maybe she needs to be lead a little. If she calls then you can tell if she is interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment