Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girl playing hard to get? How do I get her?

If a girl keeps telling you how much she wants to see you again, and making plans with you, but then breaking them at the last minute because of stuff like homework, work schedule, family obligations, not feeling well, etc., but then is adamant about seeing you again and talks to you online every day, often initiating conversation or sending text messages - is she just playing hard to get?



Every time I make plans to go out with this girl she ends up canceling at the last minute, but then tells me how much she really wants to see me again, apologizing over and over for having to cancel. I don't know what her angle is. She knows I like her a lot and am interested in her, and she continues to talk to me all the time so it doesn't seem like she is trying to avoid me. Help?



P.S. I just turned 20, she's 18.Girl playing hard to get? How do I get her?
She is definitely playing hard to get. You gotta turn the table around man. Keep your emotions, cause it seems your emotions are getting a better part of you, and trust me a lady can easily see that. It empowers ladies. Turn around and show her you can also be busy. Cancel plans before she does and have something legitimate to say. Don't initiate a new schedule with her, and see her reactions. From there, you can use your brain to take the next step.Girl playing hard to get? How do I get her?
ignore her and she'll get desperate
well, thats simple, il give you an example of what happend with me.



Me:

aright bbz, you fancy coming out tomoro night, to my house :P



Jody:

well,thats depends on what im doing, i might be going out with loads of boys to there house



Me:

Ok then, never mind, hope you have a good time :), il go with sara



Jody:

wait! im only jokin, :) ye sure, 2moro defenetly, love you, cant wait!!



There, just act like you dont wanna see them, or you dont need them, thats how girls think, they think they can treat men or boys how they want, just use it against them, lol, :), no offense to the girl by the way, im just sayin, most of them, not all of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment