Friday, October 22, 2010

Girls, is this girl playing hard to get?

i like a girl and we only know each other from a class last semester but now we see each other around campus a lot and are always really friendly and she always asks how i am and i always try to make small talk with her so it might be written all over my face that i like her. the other day i asked her to lunch and she said ';maybe'; but without hesitation and no tone in her voice like ';uhhh'; it was just a straight forward maybe.Girls, is this girl playing hard to get?
maybe..because she's making you feel that you have hopes but maybe at last you don'tGirls, is this girl playing hard to get?
I don't think she's playing hard to get at all. I would go out for lunch with her and see what happens. if she was playing hard to get she would ignore you but there is very little here to tell from.she likes you but it could be as a friend



Can you help me with my question please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Lol..well for someone like me I've always played hard to get, um saying Maybe like that either is just playing around or she's not interested. Usually from my own experience if I said Maybe like that to a guy it means I'm not interested, only as friends. Because for the ones I did like, just because I'm playing hard to get doesn't mean I'll ';no/maybe'; it for a sit down lunch, unless like said, if I were kidding and just wanted to see the guy's reaction before chuckling to myself.
I'm not sure

But it sounds to me like shes not interested



Sorry
idk maybe she thinks of you as a friend but is trying not to lead you on
she may be shy and she might not know you like her even though you smile she might just think your nice
if she smiled right afterward, then shes definitely just playing around

however if it seemed she was completely serious, she probably was.

It doesn't mean shes not interested in you, just that she might need to find time to go out to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment