Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please help is this girl just playing hard to get or what?

Ok we both work part time at a restaurant. I'm 19 shes 16. I know... or at least people have told me that she likes me. But I also feel shes kind of embarrassed the way I found out. I think she knows I found out that I liked her. But it was through someone else. At the same time though that person didn't really know he just thinks its obvious and I'm slow.



So first it was easy getting her number, when I asked her to party with me she was nervous and gigly but said ok. But ever since then it has been crazy confusing. Like she was once a really flirty girl with me, and now since this has happened our only communication is though sarcasm and her weird comments on little things. She also laughs at all my jokes and even the things that arnt that funny but shes always done that.



So getting to the point here I don't want to drag this on but this is how it is. Whenever I ask her what shes doing on a certain day she says shes busy. When I think shes not interested people say I'm slow because apparently shes ';drooling over me';.



So basically when I can't see her or at least hear her. Shes like gigly and talking about me like crazy. And shes always looking and smiling especially when she thinks I don't notice but sometimes I do. And yea she doesn't give me any openings but apparently I'm her whole world. I am so confused.



What do I do. Its the weekend I wanted to get to know her a little better, but I never actually said that... and maybe thats the problem. I said party and maybe I came on a little to strong with that because now she might just think I want to get her drunk. But she did say she likes to party so who knows.



But I have no idea what to do. What should I text this girl, I fear rejection so I am doing all this out of pure bravery and on the hope that she actually does like me, Remember shes not actually rejecting me, just making herself appear busy,



Please help, lots of opinions would be nice. Texting ideas would be awesome. I have no idea what to say but I have to say something.Please help is this girl just playing hard to get or what?
Dude, it's really simple. Just ask her out on a date. If she rejects you, then move on. Trust me, it won't be the end of the wold.

No comments:

Post a Comment