Friday, November 12, 2010

Is this girl trying to play hard to get?????????????????????????

So I'm a sophmore this year in high school. One of my friend who is a girl introduced me to another girl in my grade about a month ago. We started talking, but only likein the hallways and stuff, nothing to deep.



Anyway then comes this boy. He's the kind of kid who's really annoying, thinks he's funny, thinks he has friends, but really, has no friends and no one really likes him. He just thinks he's cool.



So he told me that she was talking to her (I don't know how/why), but he told me that she likes me and what to know if I like her. So he asked me and I said that something like I'm not sure, I really down know her that well (and it's true).



So I think he told her, not sure what though because after that day she never talked to me. She would ignored me in the hallways and she doesn't walk with me in our routine 6th period walk. This was last Wedensday.



What should I do?



Should I just talk to her and be like whats going on?



or should I, which I think is the better idea



ask the girl who introduced us, and ask her to ask the girl whats going on.



I'll be like ';can you see if shes mad at me, or does she just not want to talk to me anymore?';



ideas/suggestions?

Is this girl trying to play hard to get?????????????????????????
Maybe you should tell her friend who introduced you. If that jerk screwed it up for you guys that's really annoying. I'm sure if you talk to her friend all will be good between you and maybe you could become friends or a couple.Is this girl trying to play hard to get?????????????????????????
games are for 5 year olds. talk to her.
He definitely cock-blocked u and u should kick his ***...talk to her and say I've noticed that ur not talking to me lately is something wrong? then ask wat did that muther fuker tell u?
ask her watsup , be confident if u ask her friend . its just like your a chicken or something . lmaoo



be a MAN! :]




first of talk to the friend who introduced you to and see if she knows anything if she doesnt then then ask for her phone or cell number and you call her and find out whats going on or you fix what ever you need to fix.
Go straight to her and ask her whats going on, you look childish getting people to do your dirty work







and it seems like she really liked you and you broke her heart, or could possible be playing hard to get
well if i did that i would be playing hard to get

i think you should go up to the girl herself and say something, she doesn't seem mad and she doesn't really have a reason to be. Unless you did something to her. maybe she thinks your not all that into her and is wanting you to see her ';hurt'; so you will be there

so i think you should talk to her. Hearing it from her is always better than hearing it from someone else



please help me now? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArHPgYiBfPxDTwSExIRAXozsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081027162303AAHH9vb
Yeah, don't play games.

But, don't be like ';WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED WALKING WITH ME?!'; because then she'll think your petty. Just act like nothing has happened, and talk to her usually. If she carries on ignoring you then ask her why. Don't ask the girls friend as then she'll get involved and in things like that it's never a good idea
Im a sophomore to! Hmm...Well, it sounds like she is upset at something...Ask her friend to ask her, it's easier and less awkward. If I was the girl who was mad @ you I would tell my friend, not you...(no offense!...its a ';girl-bff'; thing..lol) See what her friend can find out, then try to fix it! If that doesnt work, there's no other choice but to go ask her straight-up yourself. :) Good luck!!!



Answer mine, please! I reallllly need guy opinions!!!: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
just say you miss talkin, and if anything is wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment