Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I get ';Intimate'; with my girlfriend?

I've been with her for about two weeks and we haven't even kissed yet...shes not a pda kinda person and she doesnt like to be touched except hugged and stuff like that. Yeah she's a hard-to-play girl, and i wanna know how to get passed all that, so how?How do I get ';Intimate'; with my girlfriend?
Ok you just have to make your girl comfortable. The thing about girls is that if we are in a relationship with a guy, we are more scared then ever. We don't want to screw things up so we try to avoid it. To get around this, just start being more touchy with her. I don't mean it in a perverted way, i mean like when you are sitting by her have your hand on her thigh, or when you are just hanging out stand with your arms around her waist, sometimes just out of the blue kiss her cheek or her forehead. Trust me, with a little time it will make her a lot more comfortable with you and she will be able to kiss you and other stuff w/ out feeling awkward. Good luck!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment