Friday, November 12, 2010

How can get a girl to stop playing games?

I was in a serious relationship years ago and ever since ive been in and out of casual short term dating with no consistency and looooong dryspells in between. i used to be fat and unkempt and now I am fit, clean cut. I thought transforming my body would help the increase of activity in my ';love-life'; but i am just as lost as i was when i was a fat guy. Girls play these games and give signals that i have NO idea how to react to them. A girl plays hard to get, i play hard to get and end up losing her. I'll ask them out and get an elusive shady answer. I KNOW what i want, plain and simple. I just have no clue how to get it. I must've slept through Dating 101. I have no idea how to interpret her signals, how to find the difference between flirting and being nice, between im interested or you'd make a nice friend, etc etc. I'm getting tired of getting numbers and having to go through this game protocol of hard to get. I'm tired of feeling like im wasting my youth and letting all my crushes get away. I KNOW what i want, but getting it is an ever-evolving, ever-changing process of ';games'; and its ******* impossible to keep up...i want to put LIFE in Love-Life again. what do i do?How can get a girl to stop playing games?
Girls will never stop playing games, just as guys will never stop being players. You just have to know when the right time is to ask a girl on the date. Usually, from reading your question girls are supposed to play the hard to get game not the guy; guys do the chasing. As for getting a girl to like you here are some easy tips:

- girls love compliments especially on their shoes if you don't know them and intelligence if you do know them

-people in general love friendly people so, if you smile regularly, naturally, no matter what your mood people are more likely to open up and talk to you

- people in general love to talk about themselves

- when you walk in a room and see the girl you like tell her ';hi so and so. how are you doing today?'; or ';how was your weekend?'; say it as if you care, even if you don't and if she tells you something that you should be listening too repeat some of the information, so she knows that you are listening to her. Then if you speak to her again mention something she said that is random or important to her in a previous conversation. This will really strike a nerve.

-try to give her at least two compliments per week and smile. tell her you like her jewelry or shirt if she changed something about her appearance like her hairstyle tell her you like her hairstyle its really cute.

-the general rule is compliment, compliment, compliment, smile, smile, smile, compliment, and notice her hobbies and take notes so maybe you can invite her to her favorite band, sports team or restaurant. if it is her favorite band say something like ';so I heard that the Jonas Brothers are coming to town this weekend. I have an extra ticket if you want to come.'; that is a kind of direct approach. for an indirect approach tell her that some of your friends are going to a basketball game this weekend and that you can join us if you want too. never ask a girl will you go out with me? try the direct or indirect approach the blunt question usually a negative response.

-Oh an when asking a girl for a date do it on a personal level not around a whole lot of people b.c. you my embarrass her and or yourself.

- girls also love giving advice and once again compliments!

so good luck on your new journey to success!



-J-How can get a girl to stop playing games?
show it through physically. help u much better if u r not much of a talker.

No comments:

Post a Comment