Sunday, December 11, 2011

Update - Interesting Dating question?

I know I've already asked this.



OK, so there's this VERY attractive girl I work with that I really like, and she acts like (at least in public) she likes me back. She's not talking seriously to any other guys.



After only two days of working on the job, she sends me a Facebook friend invite (the equivalent of a phonecall, except online, if you will...) She and I talk and laugh regularly at work.



I recently asked for her phone #. She interrupted me and gave hers first, then I gave her mine. And I asked her out to Starbucks; she said ';yes'; without hesitation.



I've tried calling her twice this weekend. No pickup.



I spoke to her on Mon. and just asked her how she's doing. She was polite, but didn't want to talk. She looked mad! I sent her an e-mail simply telling her I hope she has a better day Tues. No response. And, as it turns out, Starbucks fell through.



Where have I gone right, or wrong? Is the girl playing hard to get or just isn't interested?Update - Interesting Dating question?
i think u got played for a latteUpdate - Interesting Dating question?
Holly crap, for a second thee I thought I was in Family and Relationships.........this has to be an error. No worries, I'll report it. Hopefully it wont happen again

No comments:

Post a Comment