Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do u play hard to get?

Okay,theres this guy at my school,I really like him, but he told me he doesnt do relationships.Well, I wanna break that,and be the girl he goes out with.I think i made a big mistake by kissing him already.But,i still need some advice.plz and thnxHow do u play hard to get?
Hard to get will be pretty hard to do if you kissed the guy.How do u play hard to get?
hahah. umm yeah . yur so hard to get that ima kiss yu. pshh. blew yur cover thur. i mean when guys say they arent good at relationships then i wud listen. trust me ik. ima guy. usually its because they are actually trying to keep yu from getting hurt. cuss hes prob a hump em and dump em dude. which is f*cked up. butt whatt yaa gunnaa dooo. talk to him. get deeperr into whyy he doesnt do relationships. see what ya get.
umm dont. dont play hard to get. dont try to change him. dont concern yourself with him if hes not interested.
you cant play hard to get if you already kissed him
Easy. Don't give him attention when he obviously wants it. Don't act snobby, but act like you're busy with other things so that you can't give him all your attention
how can you play hard to get when you are going to try to convince him to date you???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everyone am pamela richard from Canada am here to share a great testimony to everyone here to meet a trustworthy spell caster because there are lots of fake spell caster's on the internet all they do is lie and take people money away without helping them solve there problem have fallen a victim into the hands of some fake spell caster after they kept on lying to me and collect lots of money from me without them solving my problem,But i bless the day i contact this man called Dr Ogba he his a very straight forward spell caster he is trustworthy after my love had a divorce with me for good 2 years he sent me packing and brought another woman into the house i was so sad and unhappy i tried my best to make sure that i get back my lover until a friend of mine in the USA introduced me to Dr Ogba and told me how Dr Ogba has helped a lot of them in the USA and that he his always talked about on the radio station that i should not worry myself that Dr Ogba would grant my heart desire was so happy when i had that,so i contacted Dr Ogba and shared my problem with him he told me not to worry that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours i was like wow is this real but believe me my lover called me to come over home in tears and also told me if i don't come over he would kill himself i rushed home i found out that my lover has sent the other lady packing and also told me that he his sorry and made me have access to everything he owns just to prove to me that he would never leave me for any reason am so happy all thanks and adoration goes to Dr Ogba for bring back happiness into my life please be mindful of who you contact for your problem,you can contact Dr Ogba on ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com or cell number +2348116144331

Post a Comment