Sunday, December 11, 2011

Im playing hard to get with a girl im chasing is it working?

I dont want to haress em so i leave em alone sometimes, and even if they walk right past me i wont always say hi to em. But im going to her lunch table and the first couple times she was resitant and really guarded cause we werent more than aqquaintences, and then she was really happy and flirted with her, (but i havent been able to c her, since she opened up i was going to start approaching her more, little by little, so its not too sudden), and then today she wasnt as happy. But me and her had real conversations, i think she may of figured out i like her( which was kinda the idea, to get on her radar), and she laughed at things i did (the first time i went to her table she was kinda critical, and she giggled a few random times),





today she would look at me peroildlcy even if i wasnt saying anything to her at the moment, and she fiddled with her hair a whole lot, which ive never seen her do before.





And think i felt something touching me for the second time in a row, but i wasnt sure. I dont have any clases with her except an extra-curricler, were we used to have at random times, fun and interesting conversations, which is why i kinda like her now. I slowly got to know her, and her friends think im cool. So do u think she likes me or what. Tommorow i got to make sure i run into her, so i can say hi, if shes confused whether i like her or not. Lol. Playing hard to get may of backfired, i figured it was the only way to get her attention. What do u think?



P.S I liked this other girl once and we dated for a short while, but how i got her, was i took advantage of time i had on my hands, and i know how to talk with everyone i meet, and i got her in 3 days. (I had kwown her for awhile, but we hadnt talked in awhile) Does suprsing the girl work better, or doing it the ';sneaky'; way. I found the suprising the girl doesnt last very long, i want a relationship that will last.



The goal is to get her to achieve the mindset ';I am the prize';



And lastly im in high school XDIm playing hard to get with a girl im chasing is it working?
yes sounds like you messed it all up
  • parenting message board
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment