Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does this girl like me? Is she playing hard to get?

I was standing outside my music theory class in college for about 10 minutes and kept noticing this really attractive girl standing across me in the hallway and I couldn鈥檛 stop looking at her.



As class started, I sat next to her and asked her something about homework and boom, we started talking back and forth and I like her a lot. After class, I walked her to her dorm and got her number.



She texted me that she glad she got to know me. I asked her if she wanted to do something today like walk around campus and chill at the pond. May I remind you, this was a 20+ minute walk but she didn鈥檛 mind and we NEVER had an awkward moment, either she asked me questions or I did.



She a music major but she said she wanted to go my room and jam. So we walked over, which is a 30 min walk, played guitar together, sat on my bed, and chilled.



Then we got dinner in the cafeteria and I walked her to her dorm and got a hug out of her. What I noticed is that she lifted her leg as she hugged me.



Anyway, she told me she's so glad to have met me via text and in person.



However, when I would then text her to see if she wanted to hang out with some of my friends or meet up somewhere, she would never get back to me or say something like, ';I'm going with some friends, maybe I'll see you there.'; If she ever got back, it would be sporadically like 6-7 hours later, when she used to get back immediately.



Or another day she texts me how if I ever need help with music theory, I could give her a ring and how she wants to jam with me.



Recently, I saw her at this barbecue on campus, and I thought I might as well make the effort to say hi, and as I did, she looked disinterested and was like, ';Oh...hey'; I just cut it off right there and said goodbye to her.



And last night was this social get-together on campus and I just ignored her, but as I saw her in the corner of my eye, I could have sworn she was glancing right at me because as I turned she looked away.



What's her deal? In fact, today I texted her asking her for help in music theory because I was really confused and she immediately called me and was willing to walk over to the library to help me out (a 10 minute walk, mind you.)



Is she playing hard to get? Or is she just trying to legitimately be nice to me and actually wants to be friends, especially since I play guitar and she apparently finds it fascinating.Does this girl like me? Is she playing hard to get?
hmm. this is a toughy! well, maybe she wants to get to know more about you first and become friends or like ';music buddies';? my advice is take it slow, become good friends and just take it from there.

but, she may still be playing hard to get, sorry im not sure.

good luck! %26lt;3Does this girl like me? Is she playing hard to get?
She has a guard up. She may have had something happen to her in the past that is making it hard for her to kick start a relationship again. It sounds to me she may legitimately like you she's just kind of starting to back off because she may be scared that something's going to happen. Just keep talking to her and being cool with her and i think after a while she will start to let lose and be more in tune with you.
good question, i dunno why women do that crap.
it seems like she want's to be just friends, or maybe she doesn't wana be seen outside with a bunch of people around her while shes with you
Sounds like she is either only interested in being friends or there is another man in the picture. Maybe you should be the one playing hard to get. Step back a bit see what happens. Let her come to you. In the mean time, don't rule out other possibilities.
she either is playing hard to get or she may be interested in another individual. give it time and start on a friendship level.... let it grow from there.

good luck..... i hope the best, dont rush things and if she wants to play hard to get then you play it right back. just dont let her wonder.... if u kno what i mean.
definitely playing hard to get, us girls dont wanna seem to easy ya know? keep trying don't give up (:



good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment