Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do guys really like to chase girls when flirting? How unavailable should she be?

Should a girl show interest %26amp; play hard to get at the same time? and what makes a guy lose interest whilst flirting with a girl? If she is too available %26amp; what is 'too available'?Do guys really like to chase girls when flirting? How unavailable should she be?
Yes because when you show interest you motivate the guy to pursue you, then thats when you play hard to get. But dont play too hard because he might give up. But i guy loses interest in you when a girl acts like shes all that and the best thing in the world, and the guy can take that as being concieted and not like you anymore. Too avilable is like in his face all the time, if he has your number and you have his you keep callin/textin and when you do talk to him you have nothing to really talk about but you called just call, basically being clingyDo guys really like to chase girls when flirting? How unavailable should she be?
She should not play games. She should be herself and see how things go.
Hmm it's different for every age, but a little bit of flirt is appriciated in every guy, I suppose. Playing hard to get should be around 19yrs - 24yrs??

For me, being too available means being seen too much. You have to make them miss you sometimes!
just be yourself! he will be after you 4 who u are and not what you can be
Well if she's playing hard to get you have to seem interested but not show pure availability.

Im going to say flirt ALLOT and when she's hanging out in big groups, the girl should go see the guy once in a while and then go back to her friends. So it's like she's showing interest but not fully, which makes the guy want more.

But like the girl cant like lead him on like get him all horny and than just walk away... the more the girl does that, the more likely the guy's just going to move on.
the purpose of ';hard to get'; is to not come off as being desperate. As long as you can do that you don't have to play games. Honestly nothing's more of a turnoff than desperation.
I chased this one girl, who was actually interested in me. She was playing very hard to get, but in the end I didn't want to bother playing any game so I just like forget about you shoot, lol.



Makes me think if she still think about me, hmmmmmmmm,....LOL!!



Oh yeah btw I still like the girl...
When you offer yourself on a plate.

I met my guy ( I live in the UK) and we exchanged numbers as he lived in another country, he was from the UK originally but I never returned his calls/texts-wasn't playing hard to get, just wasn't interested at the time. Wasn't until everybody who knew him said he is a really nice person etc etc and had asked people about me that I dropped him a text. Arranged to meet two months later for a drink on his next visit and had planned to tell him I wasn't looking for a relationship, had only been divorced a year and bam!! It was like electricity and the lust was unreal but still waited a while because of the distance between us. He then moved back here and have been together 5 yrs now. He still teases me saying I played hard to get but would never have given up on me. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment